Garrett Weston, D.D.S.
Dr. Garrett Weston has been providing excellent orthodontic care to the people of Larchmont, New York and the surrounding areas since 2004, when he took leadership of one of Westchester’s oldest and most prestigious orthodontic practices.
His extensive training includes:
- D.D.S., Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, New York University Dental School, 2000; selected for the Orthodontic Honors clinical program
- Orthodontic Residency, New York University, completed 2005
- A general practice residency at Long Island College Hospital, 2000-2001
- Orthognathic Surgery Fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital, 2001-2002
Dr. Weston likes to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in orthodontics by maintaining memberships in many professional organizations, including:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Westchester Sound Shore Study Club
- New Rochelle Dental Forum
In 2005, Dr. Weston was invited to join the prestigious NewConn Orthodontic study group. He also regularly provides pro-bono orthodontic care for patients in need in our area.
In his personal life, Dr. Weston lives in Larchmont with his wife, Patty, and two sons, Daniel and Michael. Together they are active members of the Larchmont community.